Why is VBN different from other business organizations and associations?
The Valley Business Network was founded by small business owners who know what businesses face in today's climate. Many changes have come to the business community over the last few years. Our mission at VBN is to provide businesses innovative, cost/time-efficient ways to face those changes and prosper. We do that by connecting the business community, providing professionals with much needed resources and listening to our member's challenges, concerns and suggestions. We want to know what YOU need and what will benefit YOUR business. We then work together with experts in each field to find the solutions.
Along with networking and business education opportunities, the Network markets its members to their target market through print and online marketing, expos and other events. For about half the cost of of membership in other organizations, you can take advantage of all of VBN's member privileges:
- Low-cost monthly networking luncheons
- After hours & breakfast business events
- Member-to-member discounts
- Discounted advertising opportunities
- Industry specific training
- Focus groups, industry specific
- Access to Members Only website content
Membership fees payable in Exchange Tender if you're also a member of the TN Valley Barter Exchange.
- Member to Member Discounts
- Free or low-cost hands-on workshops, seminars & training